With just a few simple ingredients including cream cheese, peanut butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract, cool whip and a store bought pie crust you can whip up this tasty pie in minutes. What you will love about this pie is it’s so rich and creamy. If you’re a peanut butter lover this is one pie you have to try.
This recipe calls for cream cheese but don’t worry once you try it you can’t even taste it. It just helps make this delicious pie even creamier. If you’re looking for a quick and delicious dessert to make this summer (or anytime) that you don’t have to bake then you’ll need to try this.
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounces) frozen cool whip, thawed
- 9-inch store bought chocolate Oreo pie crust
- Chocolate syrup for garnish, optional
- Peanut butter chips for garnish, optional